Entries are now open for the 32nd Edition of the Private Banker International Global Wealth Awards.
In order to submit your entry for this year’s awards, please register your personal awards account with your official corporate contact details.
Full details of this year’s categories and criteria can be found below.
The deadline for entries is 7 July 2022.
Nominees should follow these simple guidelines to ensure their submission has the best chance of winning.
- Submissions can be made either on behalf of your own company or in recognition of a colleague or partner firm.
- Maximum of 1,000 words in Word format, no appendices.
- Entry must address the award category explicitly, not generic links to web sites, corporate marketing etc.
- Submissions should highlight the key differentiator and competitive nature of the project or implementation
- It is made explicit the Entrant, Judges and the publication will treat any and all information in strict confidence and any quotes or information to go into the public domain will be pre-cleared by the Entrant.
- Submissions made after the publicised cut-off date will be ignored irrespective of their relative merits.
- The Editor and Judges reserve the right to make no award for any specific category
- The Editor and Judges reserve the right to move a submission to a more appropriate category at their discretion
- In submitting for more than one category the submissions must be unique (see 3)
- The Editor and Judges’ decision is final
The complete list of awards categories and criteria for this year’s awards can be found below. Please note: Whilst we recommend you try to submit against as many of the criteria as possible, we appreciate that this may not be possible for some companies. The more you can respond, the stronger your application will be, but we would like to highlight that submitting against all criteria is not mandatory. Should you require further guidance on your entry, please get in touch with Ms Tahne Alisaje at email@example.com.
Good luck with your submissions!