1 Scope of Agreement: These are the conditions of the contract between you, the Client (“You” and “your”) and Arena International Events Group (“Arena International Events Group”, “we”, “us” and “our”) governing your use of our services, including the conference registration as set out in your booking form. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Arena International Events Group and you. All prior agreements understandings and negotiations and representations (save for fraudulent misrepresentation) whether oral or in writing are cancelled in their entirety. The terms of any other electronic communications will not form part of this agreement.
2 Our commitment to you: Should the Event be cancelled or the location be changed for reasons or circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to reschedule the Event, including changing the location, upon written notice to you. Should the event fail to be rescheduled for any reason your refund shall not exceed the total charge received by us from you.
3 Payment Terms: The Total Fees specified on the booking form are subject to an additional service charge of 3.5% (“Service Charge”) applied to cover administration costs, and are exclusive of VAT and any other applicable sales tax which shall be payable in addition.
- Following completion and return of the booking form, full payment including Service Charge is required within five days from the invoice date or prior to the event if this is sooner. All registrants must provide a credit card number as a guarantee at the time of booking. We reserve the right to charge your card in full if payment is not received in accordance with these payment terms. We reserve the right to refuse admission if full payment is not received in accordance with these terms.
4 Cancellations: In the event of cancellation 100% of the event fee is payable and non-refundable. All cancellation requests must be submitted to us in writing. If we agree to your cancellation then all cancellation fees are payable immediately after the acceptance of your cancellation in writing by us.
If you cancel a complimentary delegate place or fail to attend you will be liable to pay a cancellation fee of $150.
5 General: You, your executive/s or your agents may not transfer or assign any of the rights or obligations of this Agreement (in whole or part) without our prior consent. Any attempt to resell, assign or transfer rights without our consent will entitle us to cancel the contract without liability to you.
- This agreement is governed by and will be construed in accordance with English law and each party irrevocably agrees that the courts of England will have the non-exclusive jurisdiction to deal with any disputes arising out of or in connection with this agreement.
- Grant of Licence: If your booking includes the Digital Media Package*, you warrant that you will only use the Digital Media Package for your business purposes and shall not, without our prior written consent, make available, copy, reproduce, transmit, disseminate, sell, licence, distribute, publish, broadcast or otherwise circulate the Digital Media Package (or any part of it) to any other person other than in accordance with these terms and conditions
- Arena International Events Group is subject to the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and is registered in the UK with the Information Commissioner to process your personal information. Our primary goal in collecting personal information from you is to give you an enjoyable customised experience whilst allowing us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs. We collect certain personal information from you, which you give to us when using our Sites and/or registering or subscribing for our products and services. Your data will be shared with the sponsors of the event and transferred outside the EEA, within our organization. We also collect certain personal data from other group companies to whom you have given information through their websites. If you do not want us to continue using this information please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The working language of the Event is English. Executives requiring an interpretation service must make their own arrangements at their own expense
Copyright © 2013 Arena International Events Group | Progressive Media Group Ltd, registered office, John Carpenter House, John Carpenter Street, London, EC4Y 0AN and company number 06276344