3,106 projects with a combined value of more than $286bn of projects were completed across the GCC in 2017 and 2018.
The 2019 edition anticipates a high volume of entries as new projects and teams demonstrate their contribution to the GCC economy, environmental awareness and success in architecture, engineering and construction.
The MEED Projects Awards is the event of the year for the GCC projects industry providing an annual get together for the region’s projects community.
The MEED Projects Awards are independently judged and every project is assessed purely on the merits of its entry.
This is your opportunity to
- Improve employee motivation and engagement: awards are a fantastic way to acknowledge the hard work of your employees and recognise your industry partnerships or collaborations. A very visible way of showcasing teams and individuals alongside their skills and expertise.
- Customer recognition: a fantastic way to enrich your relationship with the client and improve retention. Sharing the story of your joint activity shows clients you value your relationship with them and believe that working together you can achieve great things.
- Networking / Influencer marketing and business development: from judging through to the ceremony awards offer unprecedented access to the very upper echelons of the projects market c-suite influencers and decision makers.
- Brand enhancement / endorsement: external reputational benefits from independent endorsement of your project adds immeasurable benefits. Moreover, we closely manage and measure our PR coverage and reach offering a tangible return on investment when you taking part.
- The opportunity to benchmark against your industry peers: Awards are the perfect platform to do this and represent an opportunity to take stock, benchmark your work and congratulate not just employees and clients, but the entire projects industry.